MacBook Pro Early 2006 Service Manual. - $7.95
Apple original MacBook Pro Early 2006 (February 20, 2006) Service Manual.
- Intel Core Duo microprocessor architecture: 1.83GHz, 2.0GHz, and a 2.16GHz option
- Higher resolution 15.4-inch display, 1440 x 960, 114 dpi (previously 1280 x 854, 101 dpi)
- Supports DDR2 memory up to 2GB
- 128MB VRAM with dual link DVI option is now standard
- 9.5mm slot load SuperDrive (versus the previous 12.7mm)
- 80GB 5400 RPM hard drive standard
- 100GB/120GB 5400 RPM, 100GB 7200 RPM hard drive option
- No modem
- No FireWire 800 port
- No PC Card slot
- ExpressCard/34 expansion card slot
- Dual display latch
- AirPort and Bluetooth cards and antennas are separate and in different locations
- The AirPort Extreme antenna assembly is in the clutch cover
- Infrared sensor
- iSight camera built-in
- MagSafe magnetic power connector
To find information in PDF file please use "Ctrl+F" or "Command+F" for Mac and enter keywords you need to find in a manual.
File will be available for download in minutes!
Number of pages: 216
File Size: 30.53 Mb
Approximate Download Times:
- Connection 56.6Kb/s: 9 Min. 28 sec.
- Connection 512Kb/s: 1 Min. 2 sec.
- Connection 1.5Mbps: 21 sec.
If you see missing pages in PDF manual - they were deleted blank pages.
Once manual is downloaded any number of pages could be printed or it could be printed in whole.
Manual could be opened on any mobile device (like iPad, iPhone or Android device etc.) any computer capable of viewing a PDF files including IBM compatible computers running Windows, Linux (or any other flavor of UNIX). Apple Computers have native support for PDF files.