LaserJet 5L and 6L Printer Service Manual. - $11.95
HP LaserJet 5L (C3941A)
HP LaserJet 6L (C3990A)
- Product Information Orientationto theprinter, as well as the service and repair philosophy, is discussed.
- Site Requirements Here are recommendations pertaining to installation requirements.
- Operating Overview This chapter has detailed information about the Control Panel. Sample self tests and printer reset informationare also included.
- Maintenance Turn to this chapter for information about printer cleaning and care.
- Functional Overview Here you will find the basic theory-of-operation information required to understand the various printer systems and how they function together.
- Removal and Replacement This chapter contains the step-by-step procedures for replacing printer field replaceable units (FRUs). Assemblies are grouped by location in the printer.
- Troubleshooting Diagnose printer problems here. A preliminary troubleshooting table is followed by error messages, image defect samples, and diagnostic tools.
- Partsand Diagrams Look here to find any field replaceable unit (FRU) in the printer. Exploded view drawings are accompanied by complete part number tables.
- Parts Index All parts are sorted and cross-referenced here by part number and name.
- Regulatory Information Here are required statements regarding RFI and laser safety.
- Service Notes Service Notes for HP LaserJet 5L concerning paper jams appear here.
- Subject Index Use the subject index to quickly locate any information in the manual.
Information on obtaining assistance and warranty is also here.
To find information in PDF file please use "Ctrl+F" or "Command+F" for Mac and enter keywords you need to find in a manual.
File will be available for download in minutes!
Number of pages: 188
File Size: 4.05 Mb
Approximate Download Times:
- Connection 56.6Kb/s: 1 Min. 15 sec.
- Connection 512Kb/s: 8 sec.
- Connection 1.5Mbps: 3 sec.
If you see missing pages in PDF manual - they were deleted blank pages.
Once manual is downloaded any number of pages could be printed or it could be printed in whole.
Manual could be opened on any mobile device (like iPad, iPhone or Android device etc.) any computer capable of viewing a PDF files including IBM compatible computers running Windows, Linux (or any other flavor of UNIX). Apple Computers have native support for PDF files.